Friday, April 1, 2011

All My Heart Desires...

Hello EVERYONE! WHAT A FABULOUS FRIDAY IT IS! The weather is great...I get to do some crafts this weekend, and see three of my extra favorite people. I think I feel child labor coming on..:) I won't make them do too much, but learning a little sanding never hurt anyone, right? I just love all of my nieces and nephews, and I haven't seen these particular ones in about a month, and I'm ready to squeeze them.

My ultimate garage sale extraordinaire BFF Lacey found me yet another project to work on today for a measly $3.00. I can't wait to post pics!

Jason and I stayed up till midnight trying to get our bathroom cabinets done. Sheesh...I'm sick of that room. It's a great master bath, or I guess it will be. I didn't take before pics, darn it, but it still looks pretty bad so I guess a "before" pic now will still be fine. I will be soooo happy when that room is complete.

This is going to be a packed weekend. I have a senior portrait session on Sunday (unless the wind is too much to bare), I have a chair to finish up for a great client of mine and some stuff of mine to do too! I'm crossing my fingers that the wind stays at bay and lets me to my thang!

I pray for a relaxing, fun weekend to do the things that make my family happy.


Have a great weekend!

TGIF

Also, I think I'm going to close each Friday with my favorite scripture from the week. So here goes...

Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.  John 16:24

Remember to give glory to God for all the things your heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment